On 27. okt.. 2009, at 19.58, Argo Vilberg wrote:

hi,

Is there any project sources on internet where i can learn advance ajax and
Tapestry coding?
So you are way beyond http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.1/guide/ajax.html ? You have looked at the bundled components and mixins (and their source) ? Maybe you have even had a peak at www.chenillekit.org / http://chenillekit.codehaus.org ? And you have tried http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowTos for inspiration ?

Let me rephrase. What do you mean by advanced and which sources have you tried already ? Once you get the hang of how tapestry supports ajax, i'm sure you can go as advanced as you like.

Also is i interested jQuery and Tapestry advance examples.
Once you get over the conflict of $, it should in theory be straight forward... check out the wiki on howto enable jquery. Let me know if you find any good examples of cool jquery plugin integrations for tapestry !

And is there possible switch off tapestry javascript and write fully my own
javascript?

Search this forum for disable javascript (somebody asked the same not to long ago).... Is there any particular reason you wish to fight the framework ?

Argo

rundis