Hi Mats,

> I use Testify to smoke test our pages, and currently I have
> problems with a non-empty onActivate() function:
>
>     public Object onActivate(Long id) {
>         // ...
>     }
>
> What do I need to mock to get this onActivate() function to
> be called?

To get the onActivate called, you need to have the id in the URL that you
render. For example:
tester.renderPage("mypage/1234");   // 1234 is the id

Based on your other email, I think that means you need to write a smarter
getPagePath(page) method to add parameters where appropriate.

Paul

---

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional
EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.