Hi Angelo,

> I attempted to do some page/component testings with PageTester, finally
gave
> up, lately tried again with Testify, and gave up as well, following the
> tutorials, it works, but when trying to apply the test to an existing
> project, can not make it work, probably we need some more tutorials to
make
> Testify works, any ideas that you can share regarding page/component
> testing? I'm now back to test only services.

Could you be a bit more specific about what's not working with your
existing project?

I saw some of your earlier emails, although it looked like you managed to
solve your issues - but now I'm back from holiday I can help with anything
you're still stuck on.

Paul

---

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional
EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.