Hi All,
I have the following

In MyComponent.tml
<t:loop source="mYlist" value="prop:MyDataObject">

         ${MyDataObject.someothervariable} </li>

</t:loop>

Ofcourse there is supporting code for the same in MyComponent.java. ie.
having an istance variable of MyDataObject etc.

In my Page, there are 2 cases
1) I use the component without an enclosing form. In this case the component
works abs fine.
2) I use the component with an enclosing form. In such a case ,i recieve
co-ercion error because of the context value that is being passed and is
mapped to MyDataObject. The error is recieved only when the Enclosing FORM
IS SUBMITTED.

For scenario 2, i make a contribution to TypeCoercer to force creation of
MyDataObject so that the problem is solved. But can any one think of a
better way. A way in which some code in My Component takes care of the
problem rather than a contribution inthe service.

Thanks
sandeep