Hi Niclas,
Sorry for a delayed response.
The solution you suggest is not working.
My Original Code is like below

<t:loop source="mYlist" value="prop:MyDataObject" > ...
myDataObject.myOtherContent
</t:loop>

As per your suggestion i changed it to
<t:loop source="mYlist" value="prop:MyDataObject"
volatile=MyDataObject.myContent> ...
myDataObject.myOtherContent
</t:loop>

also tried with values of Volatile = "true" etc
It still asks for co-ercion of String to MyDataObject

Would be grateful for any further pointers

Thanks
Sandeep