what do your "jobs" do?  Why do they need anything from Tapestry?

On 11/13/09 2:54 PM, Joost Schouten (ml) wrote:
Do you mean timed java jobs (java equivalent of cron jobs)? If so, since you are already working with Spring, have a look at: http://static.springsource.org/spring/docs/2.5.x/reference/scheduling.html

Not tapestry, but very simple too ;-)

Good luck,
Joost

Juan E. Maya wrote:
Hi, We are using Tapestry-Spring integration in our web tear without
problems but we require to have a standalone application that will
take care of the job executions. Has anybody successfully created such
 integration ? I was checking the code of the Spring SpringModuleDef
and it's highly tied to the ServletContext.

Any tips would be highly appreciated, right now i am thinking about
implementing my own  SpringModuleDef but there might be a easier that
i am not aware of.

Thanks a lot for your help