Em Tue, 08 Dec 2009 15:49:15 -0200, Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com> escreveu:

DH's approach looks interesting, but maybe a bit involving with field
names encoded to the url. Thiago, I know it's the recommended approach
but I'm just saying it doesn't strike me as the ideal approach.

The ideal solution always depends on the specific problem and, of course, depends on the taste of the developer. :)

That sounds like "I don't understand and don't want to hear about it"

Please read what I wrote, not what you think I was thinking. ;)

- why bother responding if that's the case? Now I'm not sure if it's
worth my time to write more details or sample code to describe what I
mean if you are not interested in explaining or exploring how to do it
better.

I answered that, AFAIK, Tapestry always use onPassivate() when rendering an URL for a given page. You said that it wasn't always the case. I wanted to explore your problem, but I couldn't understand your description of it.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor Owner, software architect and developer, Ars Machina Tecnologia da Informação Ltda.