Hi
can someone tell me how to implement a fckeditor in a tapestry webapp.

i use maven.
The Pom.XML is a bit large so ill paste just the fckeditor part

<dependency>
<groupId>org.chenillekit</groupId>
<artifactId>chenillekit-core</artifactId>
<version>1.2.0</version>
<type>jar</type>
<optional>false</optional>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.chenillekit</groupId>
<artifactId>chenillekit-tapestry</artifactId>
<version>1.2.0</version>
<type>jar</type>
<optional>false</optional>
</dependency>

Chenillekit has a FCKeditor.

I tried to use it in my web app but i have a problem.

the *.java page
import org.chenillekit.tapestry.core.components.Editor;
@Property
@Persist
private String testValue;
@Component(parameters = {"value=testValue", "width=100%"})
private Editor editor;
the *.tml part of the page
<form action="#" t:type="Form">
<textarea t:id="editor">
this is a test input
</textarea>
</form>

i get an error

HTTP ERROR: 403

org/chenillekit/tapestry/core/components/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html

RequestURI=/assets/classpath/959ef68b8f100eee/org/chenillekit/tapestry/core/components/fckeditor/editor/fckeditor.html