Hi!

We have trouble with zone updates via an ActionLink in Internet Explorer (7
& 8).
And right now this is stopping is from launchin our new site ....

For some reason the request.isXHR() is fasle when the request comes from IE.

A newbie question what so ever.

What controls the XHR flag?

It must be something in ..

   javascript:Tapestry.waitForPage(event);

Right?

Another strange thing is that an actionlink within a zone does not have a
onClick attribute after a zone update (according to firebug) but works
anyway!

When page is first rendeerd
<a id="forgotPassword2" href="sv/register.telllayout.forgotpassword2"
onclick="javascript:Tapestry.waitForPage(event);">Glömt lösenordet?</a>

After the zone has been updated (according to firebug)
<a id="forgotPassword2-12596c1dd00" href="
/sv/register.telllayout.forgotpassword2">Glömt lösenordet?</a>

Thanks in advance!
Gunnar Eketrapp