I dont get it!
AbstractSelectModel class comes from org.apache.tapestry5.util package so
why should I care about that class!

should I replace that class with my own????
I just comy paste solution from that tutorial (
http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5HowtoSelectWithObjects) [except
addOptionGroup function as I dont see where it could be used]
so it should work!

pozdrawiam
Paweł Kamiński

kami...@gmail.com