Hi Geoff,
Thanks for the reply! I am stuck at the very end of jumpstar -- everything
worked very well till this point and technically, the instruction was still
correct, maybe I am just so new to all this that I was not able to do any
effective debugging...
"If error, especially ClassNotFoundException for org.slf4j.Logger or
org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder, check the Arguments and classpath match
those shown above."
I kept checking and my arguments which I copied and pasted into the argument
area, and the jar files added, and could not see where the problem is.
and the following was my error message.
org/apache/log4j/Level
        at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.<clinit>(LoggerFactory.java:60)
        at
        at
        at org.mortbay.log.Slf4jLog.<init>(Slf4jLog.java:64)
        at org.mortbay.log.Slf4jLog.<init>(Slf4jLog.java:37)
        at
        at
        at org.mortbay.log.Log.<clinit>(Log.java:53)
        at org.mortbay.component.Container.add(Container.java:200)
        at org.mortbay.component.Container.update(Container.java:164)
        at org.mortbay.component.Container.update(Container.java:106)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.setConnectors(Server.java:158)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.addConnector(Server.java:132)
        at runjettyrun.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:76)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.log4j.Level
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:316)
        ... 20 more

Thanks again for helping.
Faye