Hi,

I already encounter this kind of error but the cause was not prototype.js.
There was a problem with anotherJS file (wymeditor) that was trying to
access to the script declarations to obtain path information.

First you can disable "tapestry.combine-scripts" to see what happens. Then
have a closer look to your JS files and find if any of them fails to load in
tapestry.combine-scripts mode.

Regards,
Christophe Cordenier.

Developper of Wooki @wookicentral.com