It's quite good to know that Tapestry is evolving to a great framework to
build web apps with java and to know that's so much going on.

For developers like me and my colleagues, this kind of messages gives us
confidence that we can trust in the community and can use Tapestry as
foundation for our future projects.

We are just doing a small prototype of an app to manage processes related to
trainings. We hope we could sell it to our first potential client. If
everything go as planned, I may bring more people to use Tapestry :)

I wish you, and Tapestry community great successes.

JP