On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 8:57 PM, Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What do YOU think I should submit?  Ideas I've had include focusing on
> specific aspects of Tapestry, or doing a "Success Stories" talk, or a
> talk on AOP & meta programming in Java (emphasis on Tapestry), or
> maybe something on the tools available (such as Tynamo or maybe
> Wookie).  What would you like to see?  What do you think would get
> accepted?

A talk about AOP and metaprogramming would be interesting IMHO. Be
warned about JSR 330 and 299 integration questions.  ;)

A talk about tools would be nice too. I don't know when I would be
able to document the Ars Machina Project. It has a lot of code built
on top of Tapestry and Tapestry-IoC.

--
Thiago