From: "Robin Komiwes" <odiss...@gmail.com>
To: "Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, 11 March, 2010 12:58:00 GMT +02:00 Athens, Beirut, Bucharest,
Istanbul
Subject: Re: Suggestion for JavaOne Tapestry Talk

Christophe is so right about how Tapestry is visionary about some concepts.
I just laugh at devoxx spring 3.0 conference when I saw the concept of
"AppConfig". :)

Of course, speaking about the community and the success stories (seesaw for
example) is good, because it is a well known lack for Tapestry 5.