On Mar 11, 2010, at 9:45 AM, Massimo Lusetti wrote:

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 2:11 AM, Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, Mar 10, 2010 at 4:42 PM, Josh Canfield <joshcanfi...@gmail.com > wrote:
I've always just used AppModule...

How about:
look for <FilterName>Module
look for AppModule
Throw exception "can't find <FilterName>Module or AppModule"

That's making it more complicated, not less.

What Josh propose is the best way for handling this, let users who
read doc use what they learned and help lazy users start with T5.

I agree. I think the only question is wither to throw the exception or simply log something.

By my point of view this is a non-issue at all and could definitely be
kept the way it's now, what should be avoided is breaking current and
correct working code.

But apparently it is an issue or else users of the framework would not be running into it. Specifically, the issue is that the "filter-name" parameter does not logically imply a connection to "module-controller- name" for beginners (-:like me:-).

--
Robert Hailey

--
Massimo