Hi Uli ,

First of all I'm thank you for your comment :-)

I wonder though, why you would need SOAP for the JavaScript only PDF viewer?

Because I think Applications written in Java can easily integrate JavaScript
only PDF viewer component with Web services using SOAP.

Now i'm think  load the contents asynchronously via Ajax good.

> How will you render the PDF so that the contents can be shown to the user?

I'm planing to use render the whole document at once and cache the pages
method.

Now i will revise my proposal and need any suggestion about Google
map component.

Cheers,

charith