Hi ,

 I can't see anything in RenderSupport that
> would help render or stream images to be shown to the user.

Yes, It is true that it is unable to render the PDF into image and show ti
the user by using RenderSupport. I tried to render the PDF into image by
using JavaScript with the support of RenderSupport to built my
component "JavaScript-only
PDF viewer".I have given my fully capacity to do it in my way,but ultimately
my total attempt became a waste. But finally I studied something which is
very advantage.

Now I am on the right path to render PDF into image by using Java2D. Java
swinglabs provide PDF rendering library called Java PDF render (
https://pdf-renderer.dev.java.net/). This library has a class called
PDFRenderer (
https://pdf-renderer.dev.java.net/nonav/demos/latest/javadoc/index.html) and
it turns a set of PDF Commands from a PDF page into an image.

I am not pretty sure that above class can be used directly for my
implementations. I think I have to do some customization class or rebuilding
class towards compatible T5. Show the pages to the user easily done by
 using StreamResponse.

thanx,

charith