On Mon, 17 May 2010 11:12:48 -0300, Nicolas Bouillon <nico...@bouil.org> wrote:

Hi,

Hi!

I'm using Tapestry 5.1 with Tapestry Spring Security 2.1.0 and I've
noticied a strange behaviour :
But even if the user is not logged in, the onActivate is called.

As far as I can remember, TSS checks the @Secured in page classes annotation by decorating the @SetupRender render event, which is triggered after the activate event. That's exactly why I left TSS and started working on a security package of my own.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor