Thiago,
   what would be the proper render event to decorate for access security
checks (if not @SetupRender) if the page is annotated as @Secured ?

Nicolas,
   although it certainly is annoying, can you annotate the page w/ @Secured,
and in the cases where you have onActivate, annotate them as well ? It
certainly isn't ideal (or clean), but can that work for your use case for
now ?

Regards,

Alex Kotchnev