I've looked around the TSS 2.1 source code, and it seems that a
ComponentRequestFilter already exists :

http://www.localhost.nu/svn/public/tapestry-spring-security/branches/2.1/src/main/java/nu/localhost/tapestry5/springsecurity/services/internal/T5ComponentRequestFilter.java

It is correctly contributed on the SecurityModule :

  public static void contributeComponentRequestHandler(
              OrderedConfiguration<ComponentRequestFilter> configuration) {
            configuration.addInstance("T5ComponentRequestFilter",
T5ComponentRequestFilter.class);
          }

I've checked that the T5ComponentRequestFilter is correctly created, but
the handleComponentEvent or handlePageRender method are never called. And
the onActivate method of my test page is called.

Any ideas ?

http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/examples/infrastructure/protectingpages

http://www.chenillekit.org/chenillekit-access/xref/org/chenillekit/access/services/impl/ComponentEventAccessFilter.html

http://tapestryjava.blogspot.com/2009/12/securing-tapestry-pages-with.html