From: Juan Isern <juanis...@gmail.com>
To: users@tapestry.apache.org
Sent: Sun, 16 May, 2010 1:26:49 AM
Subject: Re: comet implementation issue

Hi Rajesh,

Maybe Tapestry is not meant to do Comet for the reasons that Thiago stated.

I'm implementing Comet as well but with a different approach:

The Comet thing is totally handled by another tool (DWR) that's used only to
notify clients that some data is available. When a notification ("data is
ready") comes, we perform some action or refresh a zone in the page (this
time is handled 100% by Tapestry)

It is true that DWR and Tapestry features overlap at some point, but I think
is a good tradeoff.

Regards