On Sat, 29 May 2010 23:18:28 -0300, Pablo dos Reis <pablodosr...@gmail.com> wrote:

When I inject javaScript using renderSupport not is possible access the
methods created in the class through a js file.

Hi, Pablo!

I'm not sure what you're talking about, but remember that any JavaScript code added through RenderSupport.addScript() ends up in a <script> tag in the end of the <body>. Avoid overriding methods in this case: just generate the minimum amount of code needed and let the heavy lifting for .js files. ;)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor