Hi Thiago,

When the Tapestry creates the script.
It puts the script inside a other method.
Tapestry.onDOMLoaded() in this case.

So when I try call it method using a js the method created by RenderSupport
is not visible for js.

I resolved the following
  writer.element("script", "language", "JavaScript");
        writer.write(script);
        writer.end();

Then ran!!

But maybe is not the better way.

I had to use RenderSupport because in js I don't know the element's id for
implements a method that return the component value.