Robin,

Thanks. Looks like the issue with my Dialog is that I still had some prototype code that was confusing things. The dialogs now come up.

I've raised an issue for the datefield in AjaxFormLoop.

How is the validation handled in tapestry jquery? Unlike with prototype the error just seems to be inserted inline (without any special formatting) rather than being shown as a popup when using the prototype implementation.

Regards,

Greg.