Hi!

In validation.js [1] , line 31 ;)

The goal of this function is to translate a tapestry validation rule
in a jQuery Validation plugin rule.

For example, tapestry uses the validator "numericformat" which is
translated to "number" for jQuery Validation plugin.

Please check the links below for tapestry5 validators [2] and jquery
validators [3] list.

If you find any bug or if you do any improvement, don't hesitate to
fork the repository on Github, make your contribution and then do a
pull request

Regards,

Robin

[1]