That is a wonderful news! As it just happens, I will begin to code a new T5
app just today, and guess what, I won't craft a new security solution by
myself thanks to you guys. :-)

I've used tapestry-spring-security for our former project (200K registered
users) so I am very interested to see what is the overall experience in
using this new Shiro-Tapestry combo. I see it has some nice components out
of the box which is very cool.

I thought of starting this new T5 app with 5.2-SNAPSHOT, what are the
chances it will work?

Regards,
Borut