On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 14:19:24 -0300, Jim O'Callaghan <j...@peritussolutions.com> wrote:

I've been playing around with ajaxformloop for the guts of a day and am
having some issues with it I'm hoping someone can set me straight on. I see that DefaultPrimaryKeyEncoder is deprecated (I'm using T5.2.0-SNAPSHOT) and I'm getting "a different object with the same identifier value was already associated with the session" from hibernate. I've seen this before and am familiar with the hibernate reason for it. Can anyone point to a good concise up to date example of using the ajaxformloop? Is it necessary to specify an encoder anymore? Thanks.

You're having a pure Hibernate issue, not related to Tapestry. By any chance are you using Session.update()? User Session.merge() instead.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor