Hi there,

I am using chenillekit-quartz integration and followed the example setup on the module homepage (http://chenillekit.codehaus.org/chenillekit-quartz/index.html). All good so far, got things up and running. But now I want to run a job that has other services (DAO, MailService) as dependencies. Setup is done via JobDetails class which uses a parameter free constructor to instantiate the implementation of an Interface:

new JobDetail("MailSenderJob", null, MailSenderJob.class)

I tried binding that clas (MailSenderJob) with build method in Application module and @Inject annotation, but nothing did work, always getting a NullpointerException when it comes to that service. I also could not find a JobDetail constructor that allows for setting dependencies, but no luck.

How can I get the service dependencies in MailSenderJob set up since Quartz does only use default constructor?

Thankful for any hints
Daniel