Hi there --

I am working to move our project from T4 to T5. In T4 we are using the tacos
component resolver that allows the templates and properties files to be in
the same directory.  In T5 how can we do the same thing?

In T4, I have found that having all 3 files .java, .properties, .tml in the
same directory makes editing enormously easier. So this is really, really
important to me. Switching between template and .java when the files are
scattered is a pain.

If there is no existing way, does anyone have some suggestions on how to
gracefully add this in. In T4 it wasn't that hard and it seems like it
should be even easier in T5.

-Pat