Hello peoples!!

I'm trying to design a multi criteria research for an application. This
application have to display a list of object this way :

t:value="isoMsg">
${getIsoMsgState()}">

${isoMsg.idMessage}/${isoMsg.horodatage}/${getLibelleType()}

t:value="isoMSg">
style="background-color: ${getIsoMsgState()}">

${isoMsg.idMessage}/${isoMsg.horodatage}/${isoMsg.exception}/${getLibelleType()}

These objects are message objects and they can have sub messages. So I the
user to research particular message with somes criteria (date, state etc...)

Here his the .tml code :

                <t:form>
                <label t:type="label" t:for="type"  /> :
                <input t:type="select" t:id="type" t:model="types"
t:value="libelle" style="width: 230px;" />
                <label t:type="label" t:for="etatRetour" /> :
                <input t:type="select" t:id="etatRetour" t:model="literal: ok,
non-ok"/>
                <input t:id="dateTimeField1"/>
                <input t:type="submit" t:name="Rechercher"/>
                </t:form>

And the java code :

        @Persist
        @Property
        private String libelle;

        @SuppressWarnings("unused")
        @Component(parameters = { "value=actualDate1",
                        "datePattern=dd-MM-yyyy HH:mm" })
        private DateTimeField _dateTimeField1;

        @Persist
        @Property
        private Date _actualDate1;

        @Persist
        @Property
        private String _etatRetour;

        Object onSuccess(){
                return BorneDetails.class;
        }

public List<IsoMsg> getIsoMsgList() {
                String error = null;
                try {
                        if(_etatRetour == null)
                        {
                                error = null;
                        }
                        else if(_etatRetour.equals("ok"))
                        {
                                error = "false";
                        }
                        else if(_etatRetour.equals("non-ok"))
                        {
                                error = "true";
                        }
                        TypeIso type = null;
                        if (libelle !=null){
                                type = typeIsoManager.findByLibelle(libelle);
                        }

                        return (List<IsoMsg>)
isoMsgManager.findMultiCritere(bornes.getId(),
_actualDate1, type, error);
                } catch (BusinessException e) {

                        e.printStackTrace();
                        return null;
                } catch (TechnicalException e) {

                        e.printStackTrace();
                        return null;
public List<String> getLibelleList() {
                try {
                        return typeIsoManager.findLibelle();
                } catch (BusinessException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                        return null;
                } catch (TechnicalException e) {
                        // TODO Auto-generated catch block
                        e.printStackTrace();
                        return null;

        public List<IsoMsg> getSsMsgList() {

                try {
                        return (List<IsoMsg>) (isoMsgManager.findSsMsg(isoMsg
                                        .getIdMessage()));
                } catch (BusinessException e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                        return null;
                } catch (TechnicalException e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                        return null;

        public String getIsoMsgState() {
                color = service.isoMsgState(isoMsg.getIdMessage());
                return color;
        }

        public String getLibelleType() {
                TypeIso type;
                try {
                        type =
typeIsoManager.findById(isoMsg.getTypeIso().getIdType());
                } catch (BusinessException e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                        return null;
                } catch (TechnicalException e) {
                        e.printStackTrace();
                        return null;
                }
                return type.getLibelle();
        }

But when I try this code, I get the following exception :

[ERROR] borne.BorneDetails Render queue error in
BeforeRenderTemplate[borne/Details:type]: Parameter 'model' of component
borne/Details:type is bound to null. This parameter is not allowed to be
null.
org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException: Parameter 'model'
of component borne/Details:type is bound to null. This parameter is not
allowed to be null. [at
classpath:com/atosworldline/effia/applira/web/pages/borne/BorneDetails.tml,
line 24]

In my mind the onSuccess function his the false one (I'm not very sure that
refreshing the page with persistant criteria his the right thing to do...
but I didn't find another idea) But I didn't manage to find how to withdraw
this error.

So has a pilote in a plane, I say mayday mayday!! ;-D