Yep it was this. But I'm wondering if it is normal....

To put my case in a nutshell :
 1- I declared types whithout getter but with @Property, but I get an
exception because I don't have getters...
 2- I wrote getters, and I have an exception because I have already defined
a getter...

 3- Now I have the same problem for another criteria but even with or
without getters, with or without @Property I have an error...

It is the value "libelle" in this code :

<label t:type="label" t:for="libelle"  /> :
                <input t:type="select" t:id="libelle" t:model="types"
style="width: 230px;" />

As you can see, I fill my "select" with the String list "types" and I get
the value selected by the user in "libelle"... And I have the same problem
but if I withdraw the @Property off "libelle", I cannot use it as a value
selected by a user...

And thanks for taking time to help me ;-D