Hi,

I've found resources that explain how to remove the validation bubbles, but I'm looking to display validation bubbles similar to how it's possible to record form errors to <t:errors/> after a 'failed' form submission.

I have tight spacing in the UI layout and having to accommodate for the <t:errors/> isn't much of an option as it shifts the layout down and takes up valuable vertical space. The bubbles are really nice because they overlay!

One note is that I've seen that it's possible to create customer validators (like 'letters' from the jumpstart demo) but my validation is server-side not client side, as it compares a password with the confirmation password. So I'm trying to achieve this after the user has submitted the form to be sure they think the passwords are what they want.

Thanks,
Rich