Hi there,

I'm currently developing a website which is extended by external modules. I have a top-menu which displays some basic classes and all registered classes provided by external modules.

Now I have the following problem:
Normally I would display a link with this code:
<t:pagelink page="mypage">${message:mypage}</t:pagelink>

Then I would add a key "mypage" to my layout.properties or app.properties and everything would work. But what happens, if I don't want to supply the key in the main module's properties file but somewhere inside the external module?

Is there a possibility to do a contribute to the messages-service or how can I achieve this?

Thanks alot for your time!

Alex