On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 18:45:56 -0300, Chris Mylonas <ch...@mrvoip.com.au> wrote:

Thanks for caring Thiago :)

I'm just a Tapestry lover that happens to be a Maven lover too. :) Maven has its quirks, but, to me, it saves me more time than consume.

We use ant-dependencies which chucks everything into my ~/.maven folder similar to maven2, so I don't feel I'm missing out a lot,

You're using Maven dependency management from Ant. Nice!

I never used EJB myself, so I cannot help you with this much. Using the m2eclipse plugin (new project -> Maven project -> next), I've found some EJB archetypes (ejb-jee5, ejb-javaee6) in the org.codehaus.mojo.archetypes group. Have you tried them?

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor