FYI

http://dmitrygusev.blogspot.com/2010/08/gae-and-tapestry5-exception-handling.html

One thing I'd like T5 have though is something like in RemoteOnly mode in
ASP.NET.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/h0hfz6fc.aspx

RemoteOnly Specifies that custom errors are shown only to the remote
> clients, and that ASP.NET errors are shown to the local host. This is the
> default value.

So that even if I debug application in production mode I could get detailed
exception report and not production one.
Now I have to use development mode to debug (or consult with logs), but then
I often forgetting to switch back to production mode prior to deploy.
Can anybody share his practice of switching production mode on/off during
development cycle?

--
Dmitry Gusev

AnjLab Team