Have you looked at the link I've posted in my first message? :)

I know I can override the error page. But I like the default one. I just
don't like its default behavior which only relies on PRODUCTION_MODE
symbol.
What I suggest is to change this behavior and analyze if the user that get
this exception is a local user.
And if its a local user show him error page just like it was in
non-production mode. This is what RemoteOnly mode means in ASP.NET.