I created a simple project with Maven archetype (the 4.2.0 version from the
tapestry.apache.org catalog) . I open it on Netbans 6.9.1 as a maven
project, everything is ok, i create a custom component at the "components"
package adding the java and the .tml file. After adding this component to my
Index page I run this project on jetty and the page loads nice but the
custom component is not displayed.

After looking into the compiled version, i see that the component TML page
is missing... just the component .class appears. If i manually add the .TML
file to the compiled folder, then the page displays my custom component
correctly but this should be done automatically by the compiler....

Any idea? Am i doing something wrong? I was able to work without problems 1
month ago but after formatting my computer i changed my Netbeans version,
the tapestry version etc...