On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 9:20 AM, Blower, Andy
<andy.blo...@proquest.co.uk> wrote:
> A few questions:
>
> Is there any documentation of the new JavaScript combination functionality
> added to fix TAP5-769 in 5.2, specifically about stacks? I can't see any, but
> before I dive into code/javadoc I thought I'd ask.

Well, there's JavaDoc.

> Why aren't the prototype & scriptaculous libraries combined into a stack by
> default?

They are in production; by default in development the aggregation
logic is turned off, as it makes it much faster/easier to debug on the
client side. There's a symbol you can override to enable aggregation
in development mode.

> What's the status of minifying css & js?

No progress on that; concentrating on documentation and getting 5.2
out the door right now.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry