I've been trying the new stack implementation in T5.2.1 and it's much better. I
am having a problem with the order they're put into the page. It seems (I'm
guessing/trying to spot a pattern here) to be dependent on the first import of
a stack element which means the stacks can easily be requested in an order that
means that extensions appear before the definitions of what they're trying to
extend. This is a real problem, especially when using modules.

Is there a way to define the order JS stacks are outputted?