Hi,

I am a real newbie when it comes to Tapestry and even worse than that when it
comes to Hibernate.

I am using Tapestry 5.1.0 and Hibernate 3.3.1 - talking to a MySQL database.

I've got the code from the Tapestry5HowToUseTapestryHibernate working fine, but
in the application that I am putting together I want/need to be able to use DAO
to interface between the various components of the application.

After 3 days of various Googling, I'm far more confused than when I started -
it seems that the examples that I have been able to find are either for a
different version of Tapestry - or appear to be using some form of magic that
my environment is lacking :-)

Can anyone offer any pointers to get me going on what 'bits' I need where
please?

Regards,

Alex C