So, working through the code; I've built my own Person entity (and created it
in the db) and have got the first stage of the example code working - I'm now
getting to the 'Commiting Changes' part of the example.

This has the following:
@InjectPage
Private PersonIndex personIndex;

So ... what is this class (i.e. PersonIndex) and what does it need to do? It's
obviously pretty critical, as it is the return from the onSuccess() method.

Is this part of a larger example that I've not stumbled on?

Sorry if this is totally obvious, but I'm just not getting it - and hey ... I
haven't even got on to the DAO bit of the code yet!

Regards,

Alex