Hi

I am pleased to announce that we have now a place for live application
demonstrations. Our first application has been inspired from Seam hotel
booking application and demonstrates a lot of Tapestry features from the
early step to more advanced one. You can already play with it at
http://tapestry.zones.apache.org:8180/tapestry5-hotel-booking/

Note that this application has been developed in collaboration with Tapestry
5 users, I want to thank Katia and Kalle for their time and involvement in
the project. I encourage every one here to checkout the source code at
http://github.com/ccordenier/tapestry5-hotel-booking and play with it

Also do not hesitate to fork, contribute and patch, this project is a
'community project' ! I will assume the code review.

Enjoy !

--
Regards,
Christophe Cordenier.