Ok that seems to work in most browsers, but I'm pretty sure that isn't valid
HTML.

I tried Thiago's suggestion of creating a page that renders a
TextStreamResponse.  That works, but I can't find a way to import it using:
@Import(stylesheet = {"context:layout/layout.css","CustomCSS"})
because it isn't an asset.

And of course if I try to add it directly to the <head> element, I run into
the same problem I had before because it renders before the tapestry CSS
files.

So is there a way to tell Tapestry to use a dynamic style sheet (that isn't
an asset) using the @Import annotation? Or is there another way to get my

Mark