Hi,

I’m having some mystery going on when contributing a dispatcher. The
dispatcher is always instantiated (according to the logs), but it’s used
only sometimes. In some cases, when I start jetty (or tomcat), the
dispatcher is used and then consequently it’s always used. But after a
restart it’s not used, though I haven’t changed anything in the code.

Most puzzling to me: I’ve inserted 2 calls to System.out.println() in the
contribute-method – and voila, the dispatcher is always used. As soon as I
comment the two lines, it’s again like described above. See code below (this
is T5.1).

Any help is much appreciated, no idea, where to look at.

    public static void contributeMasterDispatcher(

                        OrderedConfiguration<Dispatcher> dispatchers,

                        PageRenderRequestHandler renderer,

                        AuthenticationService auth,

                        Sitemap sitemap,

                        @Inject @Symbol ("loginPage") String loginPage) {

            Dispatcher authorizationDispatcher = new
AuthorizationDispatcher(

                                   renderer,

                                   auth,

                                   sitemap,

                                   loginPage);

            //System.out.println("xxxxx Dispatcher initialized");

            dispatchers.add("AuthorizationDispatcher",
authorizationDispatcher, "after:ComponentEvent", "before:PageRenderer");

            //System.out.println("xxxxxx Dispatcher contributed");

    }

Many thanks

Jens

--
Jens Reufsteck
Marketing & Online Director

Staufenbiel Institut GmbH
Events & Recruiting Solutions

Wildunger Straße 6, 60487 Frankfurt am Main
 <http://www.staufenbiel.de/> www.staufenbiel.de
<http://www.mba-master.de/> www.mba-master.de
<http://www.absolventenkongress.de/> www.absolventenkongress.de

Tel.:    +49 (0)69 25537-140
Fax:    +49 (0)69 25537-2140

Employer Branding mit Effekt: Treffen Sie Ihre Zielgruppe auf
<http://www.staufenbiel.de/> staufenbiel.de, dem Karriereportal mit Relevanz
–
<http://www.staufenbiel.de/fileadmin/fm-dam/PDF/Mediadaten/2011/Staufenbiel-
Institut-Media-Pack-2011n.pdf> Download Mediadaten
Die reelle Bewerber-Plattform: Ihr Stand auf dem
<http://www.absolventenkongress.de/> Absolventenkongress am 24./25. November
2010 –
<http://www.staufenbiel.de/fileadmin/fm-dam/PDF/Mediadaten/2010/Absolventenk
ongress-Media-Pack-0403.pdf> Download Ausstellerunterlagen

Staufenbiel GmbH

Geschäftsführer: Judith Oppitz, Birgit Giesen, Graham Storey, Martin
Halliday
Amtsgericht Köln HRB 9301

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Staufenbiel Institut
GmbH does not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Staufenbiel Institut GmbH unless otherwise
specifically stated.