i consider this as an exception (!response.getStatus() ||
!response.request.success()) .In my case i have a timer which every 5 seconds
does an ajax request.What i want to do is when for example the server is closed
and some one is on that website with ajax i should catch that error and stop
the timer.Now i cannot.