From: andre...@gmail.com [mailto:andre...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Andreas
Andreou
Sent: 16 December 2010 10:12
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: T5: Javascript problem

I dont like this way of refering to nodes (  document.entryForm.oosComment )
i'm not sure how many browsers fully support this but it looks like
this can work
when nodes have the name attribute set.

If i remember correctly, T5.1 used to include a name in each form but
this was removed
in 5.2 - see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAP5-796

So, anyway, see if your nodes have id, and just reference them in that
way using either
document.getElementById or prototype's $$

--
Andreas Andreou - andy...@apache.org - http://blog.andyhot.gr
Tapestry PMC / Tacos developer