Hi Cameron,

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 8:03 AM, Newham, Cameron <cameron.new...@bl.uk>wrote:

> > Should I be adding my JavaScript with JavaScriptSupport (and if so,
> > where is documentation or an example? The only mention of JavaScript I
> > can find is in the HOW-TOs which show it being added to the .tml file
> > directly in a script block).

I haven't read precisely your mail but I think I can answer that part...

I 've been reading the mailing list for a while and I think adding
javascript blocks is not recommended, instead you should write javascript in
.js files and add them by means of annotations in the Java class.

About t5/js documentation I can tell you about this link I found useful:

http://wiki.apache.org/tapestry/Tapestry5AndJavaScriptExplained

please take into account that annotation's names may vary between version
5.1.x.x and 5.2.x.x... I don't remember quite well about that.

finally you can browse mailing list archives:

http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/Tapestry-User-f2375125.html

hope that helps

cheers.

Nicolas.-