Not sure that the DataObjects will work... the live service class reloading
basically works b/c there's the public interface, and the "private"
implementation, and the only class that has a reference to the private
implementation is the proxy. At least, that's how I understand it. ;) Not sure
how that would fly with the data objects, unless you defined an interface on
top of each of your data objects... which sounds kinda ugly...

Robert