Hi Howard,  thanks for the response.

The issue is that I'm returning a PageLink from an event handler. There is no template involved.

This is called from a form in page embedded in a frame (I know...). In general the form does things like go back, etc, but in one case I want the form to return a page not in the frame - either as a tab or new window.

Having said that, I've come up with a workable solution for now. The event handler returns null and rather I use the onClick() event handler on the button with a URL constructed from the PageLink. It's messy but not too bad.

I would have preferred a setTarget() method on the Link.

Regards,

Chuck